mercoledì 14 maggio 2008

CRONOS

Lavoravo presso le Edizioni Orione, quando uno dei fondatori dello studio mi chiese di partecipare in fase attiva alla creazione di un suo progetto, Cronos./I was gaining experience on Orione's comic books (I had just finished the No. 10 of Ares) when Tiziano Scanu proposed to me to realize and portray a character of his.The result of that collaboration is clear, Tiziano had a good idea and I had much fun even if I drew few illustrations of such a big project



Yuma, Cronos' sidekick

Virulenta, The evil brother


Callisto, una specie di urna funeraria digitale/Callisto a sort of digital funeral urn.

Character Design





Cronos & Yuma




I Topi, nessun dubbio su quale sia il tipo di società che produce tali creature/MICE, no doubts about what kind of society produces this creatures.



Ulteriori studi di personaggi del vasto cast ideato da Tiziano/Further studies on the characters of the wide cast invented by Tiziano.





Pages





Nessun commento: